Sunday, January 3, 2010

'Tis the season






Christmas 2009 was very crazy, but fun!! The Hicken's had 32 excited grandchildren running around the house, and Ryan and I were busy going back and forth between our two families... Christmas Eve dinner and program at the Hicken's, up 'til midnight trying to finish gifts, Christmas morning with the Hicken's, then to the Reeves to open gifts, Christmas dinner with the Reeves, then back to the Hicken's for more gifts, then back to the Reeves! Whew, what a busy schedule! It was a lot of fun getting to spend time with family though! Sad that everyone couldn't be there on the Reeves side, but 2010 it will have to happen!! I'm sad the Christmas season is over, but excited for this new year too...

3 comments:

  1. great pictures! At least we both live close so you could go back and forth between the families! And we appreciate the effort you made to be here so much. We loved having everyone around! I've decided I love the whole month of December because it's the anticipation that's so fun. Too bad it can't stay forever! love you both...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all the same...I do have to be ready for another "on" (getting that is) to make another "one"..haha \''/ I'm up for it though. First I just have to find myself a doctor who would be willing to put me in an induced coma for 9 months, and THEN I have to find a substitute mommy to fill in while I lie asleep. I'll let you know when I accomplish that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey kimber! I found your blog on Lindsay's! So excited to hear about the baby! I am due the day after you! hope you are feeling good!

    ReplyDelete