Ok, so our little boy moves around like crazy everyday that it feels like he's trying to get out!! It's been so much fun letting people feel my belly... especially Ry. The best is watching it get deformed from all the kicking and pushing. I'll just sit and stare at it for minutes sometimes. It's still so amazing to me that there is a baby growing inside my body... I'm loving this stage of pregnancy: no nausea, people are starting to tell on their own I'm pregnant, all the moving in my belly, and I'm not TOO uncomfortable yet!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am not a huge fan of being pregnant, but I LOVE feeling the baby move around. It is so fun! You look so CUTE!! (not to mention TINY...it really isn't fair!!)
ReplyDeletemy favorite stage of pregnancy... 4-6 months. enjoy it while you can! it's wonderful... oh, and the very end when you have the baby is pretty good too!
ReplyDeletedear kimber.
ReplyDeleteyou are the most beautiful pregnant lady i have ever seen.
love beev
You are so adorable! We are very excited to meet this baby boy in a few more months!
ReplyDeleteI remember that stage of pregnancy when the baby is still small enough to flip all over the place, but big enough to feel! So awesome!
We miss you! We'll have to get together soon so we can feel your little boy kickin'!