Those are so sweet. What a darling little baby boy you have! I wish I lived in Arizona and Larry could take pictures for me! He is so good!!
What sweet pictures! I love the one of him by the letters of his name - I love all of them, but I thought that one was especially cute. Love to baby Van and his amazing parents! Love, Auntie :)
WOW! Those pictures are amazing! He is precious! I wish I could just snuggle him in my arms right now!
Those are so sweet. What a darling little baby boy you have! I wish I lived in Arizona and Larry could take pictures for me! He is so good!!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet pictures! I love the one of him by the letters of his name - I love all of them, but I thought that one was especially cute. Love to baby Van and his amazing parents! Love, Auntie :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! Those pictures are amazing! He is precious! I wish I could just snuggle him in my arms right now!
ReplyDelete