1. My Hubby, Ryan :)
I'm thankful that he loves me unconditionally. Thankful he likes to explore and try new things. Thankful he is willing to give service to those in need. Thankful he is a hard worker. Thankful he is a great dad.
I'm thankful he is healthy. Thankful for his laughs. Thankful he is a part of our family... I feel like he's always been with us. Thankful he has so many people that love him besides Ryan and I...
3. My Family
Thankful for Parents who raised me and taught me right from wrong. Thankful for Ryan's parents, and that they taught him right from wrong. Thankful for my siblings, nieces, nephews, the family I married into, and my extended family.
4. Friends
Thankful for the friends in my past as well as in my present. Thankful for the support, fun, laughs, time, and love.
5. My job, Ryan's job.
Thankful we are able to support our family. Thankful for Ryan's success. Thankful for the best business partner and all she does.
6. The Gospel and my Testimony
Thankful for all the truth I am taught. Thankful that I have the answers to some of life's greatest questions. Thankful that I know it is true!
7. My Savior
Thankful for His birth, that we have this time of year to reflect on Him. Thankful for His life, that we have an example to look to and follow. Thankful for His death, that I have a chance to live with Him again, to be forgiven of mistakes I make in my life, to know that there is someone who has gone through everything I have and will go through in this life.


What a great post. You are such an amazing person, and I am so grateful for you. What a blessing to have you as my sister!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am thankful for you!
ReplyDelete