For part of our date night, Ryan and I drove different neighborhoods to look at front porches... we don't love how ours looks right now, and we came up with an idea, but weren't sure it would look good, so we wanted to see if there was anything similar out there. Afterwards, we of course stopped by our house to see the progress. We think our solution for the front porch will work out. Also, the roof overhang on the dormer has been fixed and it looks so much better! 3.6.15
The best surprise were the beautiful beams laying in the backyard! I can't wait for these to get installed so I can stain them!!
Loving my swoop detail on the roof...
3.11.15 We stopped by to see the house and the front is coming along. We are very happy with the results of the front porch so far... and my round window was cut out, and it's just darling! Loving all the detail that's happening right now.





No comments:
Post a Comment