I'm now in my third and final trimester... yeah!!! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I guess it's a good thing I've been keeping myself busy, because it's been working so far for me. I can't imagine myself getting any bigger than this, but I know I will... somehow! It's amazing and uncomfortable and scary all at the same time what a body goes through when it's pregnant. I can't wait for this baby to come... but I guess I have to for about 12 1/2 more weeks (maybe shorter if he comes early... please!)
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay for the count down! I'm so excited for you! It's so true... amazing what our bodies go through for these babies... I was still amazed with Noah even after already giving birth twice! It's a miracle. You're so cute, and you still look so tiny to me! 27 weeks is when Larry did my maternity pics with Noah. It was the perfect belly stage for me before the rest of my body started looking pregnant as well! ;) We really miss you.
ReplyDelete