Last weekend Susan and I went to Utah for a job... here are a couple of pictures from the project. A big thanks to my mom who sews the window treatments for us... it wouldn't have looked the same without you! And another big thanks to my sister, Lindsay, who came up a couple of days that week to help us. We literally would not have finished in time without her help!! Plus, it was fun to hang out and spend time with her while we were there, even if we were working...
Two days that week we got snow! I thought it was spring, but I guess Utah is a little confused!! It was a pain hauling furniture, art, and accessories to and from the car in the COLD snowy weather, but we managed to get everything accomplished without slipping or falling.

I got to stop by Rich and Nickie's house and say hi to Nickie and the kids... Sadie is growing up WAY too fast, she didn't sound the same when I talked to her last, so that was a little strange. Nickie gave me a bunch of baby boy clothes, which I was very excited about... thanks, Nickie!!


No comments:
Post a Comment