Monday, May 3, 2010

Family Fun

Taylor and Bradley were in town for a bit so we got to spend some time with them... Going out for sushi, to the movies, and just hanging out. Both Bradley and Taylor had the same reactions when they saw me... shocked that I had a big belly on my body! Last I saw Brad was Christmas, and the end of January for Tay. I wasn't showing back then, so it was a fun surprise for them.
Mom and dad wanted to go out for sushi, so we went to this restaurant we like called Way Sushi and sat at the Teppanyaki grill. Our chef put on a good show for us...
The onion train...

YUMMY fried rice!

The group...
Sad to say goodbye! They both left this morning, Taylor off to Virginia where he will be stationed for the Navy to do more training, and Brad off to D.C. for work doing who knows what! :)

1 comment: