Ryan and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on Monday!
This year of marriage was completely different from our first year... Ryan started his own business, we bought our first house, we got a puppy, and I got pregnant! Whew!! That's a lot of big things for one year... Even though it's been challenging at times, it's comforting to know I have had my best friend by my side to go through all of these things. I LOVE YOU, Ry!!
I got Ryan Avatar, in Blu Ray of course, and a set of good kitchen knives...
We went to Donovan's Steak House that night for dinner, and it was DELICIOUS!! We had a seafood medley appetizer which included shrimp, crab, and lobster! Then we had the best Asparagus Salad ever! And you can't go to a steak house without ordering steak, so we of course each had our main entree of the most amazing steaks, which included potatoes and vegetables. It was A LOT of food, but to top it all off, the waiter brought us out some dessert for our anniversary, compliments of the house! :) I was so stuffed that I don't think there was any extra room for our poor little baby in my belly!!
I had made an ice cream cake earlier that day, but after finishing up our meal at Donovan's we decided to eat it the next day... I didn't even want to think about cake!
Ryan took me to the bed store to pick out a king mattress as my gift... we have been sleeping on a full size since December. It was delivered Wednesday and my pregnant body has had the best sleep of it's life!
I couldn't have received a greater gift this year! Thanks, love!!


I'm so happy that you two are so happy! Glad you had a nice day! love you both...
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary you guys! Looks like you made it a special day. You two are so cute and we had such a lovely time with you the other night. I still need the pictures you took on your camera sometime.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary...I can't believe you were sleeping on such a small bed!! There is no way I could do that...but I am glad that you are finally sleeping comfortably...well as comfortable as you can with a belly in your way!! :)
ReplyDelete