Yesterday I had a Dr appointment, and Dr Layton told me the babe could come any day now! I think the baby agrees with the Doc... here's a video of him trying to push his way through my skin... :)
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh my goodness, he is a mover and shaker! He will be here before you know, good luck.
ReplyDeleteHow fun that you caught that on video....Now I'm wishing I would have. Ahhhh I can't wait to hold your little guy. He can kick me all he wants!
ReplyDeleteOOoooo! That's so fun! I can't wait to meet him! I sure hope he comes before we leave town! We all have been looking forward to meeting him so much! Try scrubbing the floors this week... down on your hands and knees... it has worked for lots of mommies! ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the bachelorette ali in the background. best.
ReplyDeleteKimber that is hilarious! Don't you feel like an alien host!?! haha! Can't wait to see the little guy, I am sure he will be adorable!
ReplyDelete