Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's such an inexplainable feeling to know that tomorrow we will have a brand new baby in our lives. A big part of me is hoping to go into labor naturally before being induced so that I can have that experience, but if I don't, I know I'll be fine. How can someone be nervous, scared to death, excited, antsy, on the verge of crying, and so full of love all at the same time?? I guess the answer to that question is to have a baby for the first time! I can't wait for this little guy to come, and I am so happy that Ryan's parents will be able to see him and visit with him for a couple of days before they leave on their mission! Thanks for all the prayers that are being prayed for me at this time! I feel so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet, and I can't wait to meet your little guy! I wish I had seen your post sooner... before you already had given birth. It's amazing how many emotions we go through having babies. AND the other thing that always amazes me, no matter how many times I experience it, is that when I feel I can't possibly feel any more love than I already do... when the baby's born, that love just increases exponentially... more than I can ever express... I always think of the scripture in Malachi 3:10, "...a blessing that there shall not be room enough to receive it." Your very own baby is certainly that kind of blessing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete