Saturday, September 4, 2010

My worst nightmare...

If you've ever painted diamonds on a wall before, you know exactly what I mean!! This was a nightmare! However, once I got my rhythm down, it went pretty fast, and the end result was... well, see for yourself!
So worth all the struggles!!!
A little bling bling!

The other girl's room was a cinch compared to the diamonds. Freehand is always so much easier and faster for me, but turned out just as cute!

3 comments:

  1. Thats adorable Kimber! You are so talented. I hope you can do stuff like this to my house someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Kimber! You are so amazing! I will have to hire YOU next time I think I need to repaint! Absolutely adorable! Hope you are doing well. We've got to get together with you guys...just a casual hangout out is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok LOVE it, but it looks like A LOT of work. You are more patient then I could ever be. Great job Kimber!!

    ReplyDelete