Last night for FHE we went to the Mesa Temple to look at the Christmas lights... Isn't it gorgeous?!!
I love the Holidays for so many reasons, but probably the number one reason is that I get to spend a lot more time with my family. Love my brothers, Tay and Brad, who I hardly get to see since they both live so far away...
Two years ago Ry and I volunteered as greeters at the Temple lights, and this was the spot we patrolled. We both remember it being a much colder winter then, and definitely took advantage of the hot chocolate and cider they provided. :) This winter has been unusually "warm"
My older brother knew the family performing that night, so we stayed to listen to the beautiful music they provided. Here's me and my momma...
Love all these cute, happy faces...


No comments:
Post a Comment