So here's what happened: an oncoming car made a left hand turn right in front of us (about 15 feet), Ry slammed on the brakes and tried to turn away, but as you can see, we hit them. Van and I were in the car as well, and after we hit, Ry was in that back seat so fast to see if Van was ok, which he was! I got a little seatbelt burn and bruising, but other than that we were all fine :)
I guess now is a good time to get that new car! I'm so glad we didn't have it yet... A big thank you to Gregg, who picked us up, along with all the STUFF in the car (We had just gone to Target and Costco, plus the stroller, carseat and base, baby mirror, console "junk", and any other "junk" all had to be emptied). We may never see my little car again...


Wow we are so thankful! One more blessing.
ReplyDeleteLarry told me while you guys were up in UT. So scary. Same thing happened to me in Cali when I was 19... still having neck issues from it. I'm so glad you guys are okay! So true how some of life's discomforts at the time are really blessings that we just don't recognize yet!
ReplyDelete