Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I am so grateful for my own mother, who was able to stay home with all 9 of us children, to raise us in the right way. When I think of my mom I think of crafts, pumpkin bread, sewing prom dresses (and many other projects), 70s dance moves, love, time, and laughs. I love my mom so much, and she will be missed for the 3 years she's gone in Mexico! I am also grateful for Ryan's mom who raised him the right way, which I know wasn't an easy task :) We miss her, and wish Van had more opportunities to see her. Lastly, I am so grateful to be a mother to Van. He is such a fun, loving boy, and I can't get enough of him. I hope I can be the best mother to him and that he always knows how much I truly love him!! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kimber, but you made it easy to be a good mom. I'm excited for you to be a mom for many years because you'll be great at it! love you!

    ReplyDelete