So this isn't the greatest "before" picture, but at least it gives some kind of visual. This is a photo of our front door when we moved into our house 2 years ago:
it's MAROON... which would be totally fine if my house didn't look like this:


No maroon in sight! Ryan said to me the other day, "I still can't believe you haven't painted that door yet" so I thought, 'why not?' and busted out my supplies... paint brushes, tan paint, sand paper, dark walnut stain, and a clear coat to seal the deal! Plus, new hardware to complete the look, and voila! Here's the finished product:
No maroon in sight! Ryan said to me the other day, "I still can't believe you haven't painted that door yet" so I thought, 'why not?' and busted out my supplies... paint brushes, tan paint, sand paper, dark walnut stain, and a clear coat to seal the deal! Plus, new hardware to complete the look, and voila! Here's the finished product:


Ok...SERIOUSLY!! I love the door!! Can you come do mine?? :)
ReplyDelete