Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lucky I'm in Love

This past week Ryan went to Mexico with all of his sisters to visit his parents. He was gone over Valentines Day, but still managed to make that day special for me... These came for me at work:

Ryan parked his car at his sister's house while he was gone, since they all drove to the airport together. He was getting home Saturday night, and so I decided to surprise him with the usual card and sugar cookies that I bake every year for him. I also added a few paper hearts, with a bunch of different reasons I love him written on them... He was very surprised!


Thursday night (before Ry got home), my brother Taylor and my newest sister-in-law, Nicole came into town. They stayed at our house, and it was so much fun! Taylor is in the military, so whenever we get to see him it's really nice! Rich, Nickie, Melanie, Brian, and all the little kids came over Sunday for dinner and to visit with Taylor and meet Nicole. Larry was in Vegas but was able to see them the day before. On Monday, for the holiday, Taylor, Nicole, Ryan, Van and I went shooting in the Desert. This trip involved a lot of firsts for Nicole... she had never been to Arizona before, never been to the desert, and never shot a gun before. We had a lot of fun! It was a beautiful day, I got a few good shots, and Nicole even hit some targets!




Thanks for the visit Tay and Nicole! I'm also glad Ry is home... 9 days went by WAY TOO SLOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment