1) We went to our first Cardinals game. We had amazing VIP parking and seats, thanks to our special friend! Van loved the game, seeing the football, and cheering for Dan :) What a great night we had with the Cunninghams!
2) A ton of working! Susan and I are trying to get as much accomplished as we can before the baby arrives... I am now 36 weeks, only 4 more to go!! I can't wait, and neither can Van. He loves talking to my belly and giving it hugs and kisses. Anytime you ask him what the baby's name is going to be, he says, "Tarzan". Not quite sure how to break the news to him, because he gets upset every time we suggest an alternative.
3) Sickness! Susan got really sick last month with pneumonia, and then she ended up having her gall bladder taken out... Ryan got sick about 4 weeks ago too while he was on his hunt (more about that later). I thought I was in the clear until last week, it finally caught up to Van and me! Van got a throat infection, and I got sick as well (as if 8 months pregnant in 100 degree weather isn't torture enough)!! We are all on medication, and eating a lot of soup to help us get better...
Taking Sue flowers at the hospital...
4) Van's organized way of playing...
He cracks me up!!
5) Ryan's hunt. He was gone almost a full 2 weeks, which seemed like forever! But he had success!! He got a really big elk, which he was thrilled about. Van and I are also thrilled because we've been enjoying the meat from that elk, which is rather tasty!
Well, that pretty much sums up the last couple of months. I can't wait for this month to be over, because then it's baby time!! My sister, Lindsay, will be coming down to help out for a week since both my mother and mother-in-law are out of the country. I am so excited for her to come since I never get to see her!! I'm so excited to meet the new addition to our family and create even more memories. Please go by quickly, October!!









No comments:
Post a Comment