Day three: GIANT WATERSLIDE!!
Getting soaped-up...
and the fun begins! The rain didn't stop this group of kids!
Van protested for the longest time until I made him go down with Ry. This face is a mad face for forcing him down (not a scared one), and he actually had fun, although he said he didn't want to do it again.... I guess that's what happens when he gets woken up too early from his nap!
That night we went to the Taylor rodeo... pardon the many pictures; that's what happens when you're a horse lover!
We ended the night watching the fireworks!
What a great reunion we had! I'm happy my boys get to make these memories, I love being with family, and can't wait for the next one.








It was a fun, fun time! It was hard for us to say good-bye and go home. We miss you.
ReplyDelete